ARELLANO, BEA LUZ A.

 Hello, Hello, Hello and Hello!!πŸ˜„ 


☆Welcome to our blog!😊 


πŸ’œI am Bea Luz Arcega Arellano, aka "Beyang," and I'm 19 years old. I live in Brgy. Balijuagan, Roxas City, Capiz.

The Bea in my name is derived from the renowned actress Bea Alonzo, who rose to prominence in the years preceding my birth, and the Luz is derived from my mother's name, Luzvismenda. 

I love to cook as well as reading poetry and wattpad stories. Blue is my favorite hue, and tulips is my favorite flower.

I am not talented in any way, but I always give my all to any challenge that comes my way since I am a driven type of person.

I believe that “The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.” Stephen Richards

Nice to meet you, thank you for visiting our website, and have fun!πŸ˜‰

Below is the link and pictures of my Activity 1.A,1.B&1.C,

πŸ‘‰https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zl8M9n2aPnAAqrGuJFirYAzRg6veORaG/view?usp=drivesdk&fbclid=IwAR2nXDTGMZtVf67jCKfIkXImLWRH6JvffRpwi2NRS1BRipP3GLhq0eUBSoM






Comments

Post a Comment