DANIELES, IVAN DELA CRUZ


Hi! I am Ivan Dela Cruz Danieles. I am 18 years old. Born on June 18, 2002 in Roxas City. I have 1 brother and 1 younger sister. I am second of the siblings. I live in Marikina City. My Mother is Virginia Danieles she came from Mambusao, Capiz. My Mother is a Factory worker. While my Father is Ian Danieles he came from Barra, Roxas City. My Father work in Nestle.

I took my first education on a day care center in Barra. Before I went to grade one we moved in Metro Manila and we lived in Pasig City. I graduated elementary in Santolan High School. I finished my Junior High School in Santolan High School as Information Communication and Technology (ICT) with honors. I am currently studying in Capiz State University-Main Campus (CAPSU) as First Year College and I am taking Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.

I am very talkative person and outgoing person, I talk a lot and I have many stories to shares that are why I make friend easily. I am very sleepy person I would rather sleep than get out in the house. I have many hobbies such as playing mobile and computer games, planting flowers, and watching anime. The reason I straight go to home after class is to play online games. I am currently planting sunflowers.

My Dream is to become Seaman but I ended up studying Mechanical Engineering. I already started it that is why I need to pursued it. My goal now is to become a successful mechanical engineer so I can help my parents.










PHYSICAL FITNESS BATTERY TEST

PUSH-UP

CURL-UP


STANDING LONG JUMP

SIT AND REACH

2 MINUTES JUMPING ROPE












Comments

Post a Comment