Vedasto,John Vincent S.




Hi!😄 I'M JOHN VINCENT VEDASTO and i am a BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, at MAIN CAMPUS UNIVERSITY OF ROXAS. IM 19 YEAR'S OLD. I live in LIBO-O,MAMBUSAO,CAPIZ.


My strenghts are my attitude that i like to take challenges that I CAN do it, My way of thinking that i take both success and failure in balanced manner.


I don't like to say weakness but i like to say scope for improvement that is i won't leave any task in completely, i beleive in my self and   my hardwork and i want perfection in every thing.


My short term goal is want a such a platform where i can grow my career along with the organisation growth like yours and my long term goal is i want to be one of the reason for the success of the organization.


My ethic is "I NEVER NECLECT AN OPPORTUNITY FOR MY  IMPROVEMENTS"AND "I BELIEVE ON WHAT'S GOD PLAN FOR ME!!!"















PHYSICAL FITNESS
1.)PUSH-UP


2.)CURL-UP




3.)STANDING LONG JUMP


4.)SIT AND REACH

5.)2 MINUTES JUMPING ROPE








Comments